What a treat to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award on Valentine’s Day! Thank you spooniemom (aka Tracy) at Me, My Spoons, and I for the nomination! I am honored! Tracy has been fighting an as yet undiagnosed chronic illness for a long time. She is a true spoonie warrior! (You all need to check out her blog and her awesome Etsy store, The Spoonique Boutique! Love the candles but haven’t had a chance to try out the shower steamers or scrubs yet!)
1- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2- Post about the award
3- Share seven facts about yourself
4- Nominate other people (15 at most)
5- Tell your nominees the good news
- I’m a lover of Jesus. He is my everything. Without Him, I’d probably be dead. That being said, before some of you stop reading, these are just my beliefs. I believe in Jesus Christ, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to push my beliefs on anyone else. Everyone has the freedom to make their own choices, and I love you (and so does Jesus) regardless of what those choices are.
- I’m a book-a-holic and I have been since my parents first started reading to me when I was itty bitty.
I was reading Nancy Drew books by the time I was seven. In middle school, I used to read around 30 books a summer. Now I’m back into reading again after a long hiatus (aka six years of college and then my career) and I’m loving it.
- I have lots of chronic illnesses (see my About page), but my most recent diagnosis is dysautonomia/POTS. It sucks. I hate it. It’s mean and spiteful.
- I had a brain tumor last year that was removed through my nose. Although I would have picked that over any other method, it was just as unpleasant as it sounds.
- Due to my dysautonomia and associated brain fog, (seriously, it’s debilitating), I have to write down everything in a planner, otherwise I forget to do it.
- I marched on Washington to raise awareness for endometriosis before it was cool to march on Washington, haha.
- I have seven cats. They all love snuggling on the bed with me and the electric blankie. Can you find all of them in the picture?
- Eleanore @ Sickly Stardust
- Lydia @ Being Lydia
- Kirsty @ Embracing Authenticity
- JD @ Shattered in Him
- Delayed But Not Denied
- London Blogger Friend @ Trying to Get A Life
- Dannie @ Chronically Dannie