Greetings, fellow bookworms! If you are visiting my blog for the first time, you may have noticed that this isn’t in fact a book blog. You are correct in that observation! This blog is primarily about chronic illnesses and their management.
However, I have loved reading since before I could read! The love of a good book is something that has never left me.
To make life easier for those who are only interested in my book posts, I have created this page as a central list of my book-related posts!
I will warn you ahead of time that my favorite genres are history, historical fiction, memoirs, and books relating to medicine.
- In Their Own Words
- Goodreads 2017 Challenge: January Wrap-Up
- Rainbow Book Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Read In One Day
- The I Dare You Tag
- March Book Haul (or My Obsession with WWII Novels)
- April Book Haul
- May Book Haul
- Are You Like Me?
- June Book Haul
- It’s July; What Am I Reading?
- The Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag
- How I Choose My Books Tag
- July Book Haul
- The Book Titles Tag
- The “What Cats Do” Book Tag
- August Book Haul
- Reading Wrap-Up: January 2018 Part One
- Reading Wrap-Up: January 2018 Part Two
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been on My TBR The Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
- Top Ten Tuesday: The Love Freebie
Also please note that I have a separate page dedicated to tracking my reading of historical books of any genre (historical non-fiction, fiction, mystery, romance, etc.) You can find that page here!
I will of course add to this page as time goes on. Please feel free to comment about any of the books you’ve read, whether good or bad, as well as any suggestions for future reads! Happy reading! 📚