Hi there! Welcome to my blog, 💛ribbonrx! The goal of this blog is to give a voice to issues that are near and dear to my heart (meaning, issues I suffer from) that need a louder voice. Topics covered include:
- Endometriosis (visit Yellow for Endometriosis, my specific page for endo information, resources, and links to my blog posts)
- Celiac disease
- Depression *some trigger warnings provided on these posts*
- Self harm *trigger warnings provided on these posts*
- Social anxiety
- Chronic pain
- Stigmas surrounding mental health and chronic pain
- Pituitary tumors (specifically prolactinomas)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type (hEDS) or, as my geneticist said, an “unspecified connective tissue disorder,” so perhaps on the range of Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (HSD) based on the newly released 2017 diagnostic criteria.
- Being a spoonie
I also randomly blog about cats, books, dance, and other fun things.
I hope here you find support and helpful information regarding these illnesses. Welcome and enjoy!