This will be a weekly post of the most random of random questions to answer- to share my world! Thanks to Cee’s blog for being the brainchild behind this!
(The above picture was taken by myself at 3:15 am a few weeks ago during a heavy snowfall.)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? We have a small walk-in closet, so we keep the door open (aka there’s too much stuff in front of the door to close it.) Plus, there’s actually a heat vent on the closet floor that the cats will sleep on during the winter.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? If they’re good. We then use them if we travel to places where we won’t be staying in a hotel and don’t want to haul around normal-sized bottles.
3. What is your usual bedtime? I’ve been on medical leave for the past seven months and I’m a huge night owl. Typically I try to be in bed around 2-2:30 am, but that often winds up being 3 or 4 am…
4. Do you like to use post-it notes? As bookmarks.
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Ahh…a few months ago when I last wrote to my sponsor children in Peru 🇵🇪 and Rwanda 🇷🇼.
6. Any phobias? Electrical fires, spiders, and the hospital I work at.
7. How tall are you? 5’3″
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful for the extensive level of testing I was able to have done last week in an attempt to tease out what form of dysautonomia I have. I am grateful that one of the country’s few autonomic centers is in my backyard. This week, I am hopeful I will get the results and begin to develop a game plan moving forward as how to manage whichever form of dysautonomia I have.