Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I’ve never participated in this meme before, so I’ll start with last week’s because I know it’s one I can do pretty easily.
Top Ten Books Read in One Day (alphabetical by author, cuz that’s how I roll):
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho
- Today Means Amen by Sierra DeMulder
- Humans: An A to Z by Matt Haig
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Is It All In Your Head?: True Stories of Imaginary Illness by Suzanne O’Sullivan
- But God, Wouldn’t I Be More Useful to You If I Were Healthy? by Esther Smith
- When Chronic Pain and Illness Take Everything Away by Esther Smith
Some of these I can’t believe I read in a single day. Everyone Brave is Forgiven is 424 pages, but a quick read, while Is It All In Your Head? is only 291 pages, but I read more slowly because I was enthralled by the medical stuff. But no matter the length, once I hit that spot, that always-present point-of-no-return, my fate was sealed!
Has anyone else ever read any of these books? I can’t seem to find anyone else on the planet with my taste in literature…🙄