Excuse My Dust!!!
I have now transferred ribbonrx.com over to a self-hosted site, thanks to smart people doing things I don’t understand because I don’t speak code. There are still some hiccups I’m trying to iron out. In the meantime, if you experience any of these growing pains with the blog, I’d appreciate it if you could bring it to my attention either by commenting below or using the contact form available in the menu at the top of the page. I appreciate your patience as I work to build a better blog!
Please note: If you normally follow my blog through the WordPress.com Reader, from now on you need to subscribe to my posts via email (see the sidebar). Please sign up so you don’t miss any content!
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, 💛ribbonrx! I thought I would do a brief introduction so you know what you can expect to find here.
The goal of this blog is to give a voice to issues that are near and dear to my heart (meaning, issues I suffer from) that need a louder voice. Topics covered include:
- Endometriosis (visit Yellow for Endometriosis, my specific page for endo information, resources, and links to my blog posts)
- Celiac disease
- Depression *some trigger warnings provided on these posts*
- Self harm *trigger warnings provided on these posts*
- Social anxiety
- Chronic pain
- Stigmas surrounding mental health and chronic pain
- Pituitary tumors (specifically prolactinomas)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type (hEDS) or, as my geneticist said, an “unspecified connective tissue disorder,” so perhaps on the range of Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (HSD) based on the newly released 2017 diagnostic criteria.
- Being a spoonie
I also randomly blog about cats, books, dance, and other fun things.
I hope here you find support and helpful information regarding these illnesses. Welcome and enjoy!