This will be a weekly post of the most random of random questions to answer- to share my world! Thanks to Cee’s blog for being the brainchild behind this!
Does your first or middle name have any significance (or were you named after another family member)? My first name, no. My middle name is my mother’s first name (same with my brother; his middle name is my father’s first name.)
Music or silence while working? It really depends on what I’m doing and what kind of mood I’m in. I have music on right now and I generally do while I’m blogging. But while I’m writing in my journal, I’m a bit more introspective, so I prefer silence. If I happen to be doing anything else, like folding laundry, I like music to be on.
If you had a special place for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronics, people or animals), what would they be?
- My Bible. We’ve been through quite the journey together since…2003 or so?
- My memory box (which contains NO photographs). It has cards and letters from people from over the past few years as I’ve become more and more ill. Mostly from family members on David’s side, haha. It also has some inspirational books that I’ve had since college to help me get through the bad days. I cherish the items in this box.
- My rings- my wedding band and engagement ring from my husband and the birthstone/birth jewel ring my parents gave me for my 21st birthday (not pictured).
The Never List: What are things you know you never will do?
- I pray I will never lose trust in the Lord. He has proven He is worthy of praise.
- Hike the Grand Canyon again, since it almost did me in the first time.
- Live without a cat or several.
- I will never stop reading or writing. It’s been my thing since I was able read and hold a pencil.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week I managed to drive myself to a doctor’s appointment! It was my first time driving in three months. It’s amazing that I felt as well as I did that day. Too bad this feeling of wellness didn’t last, but that’s POTS for you.
This week I am looking forward to having no responsibilities whatsoever. No appointments until next week. I plan on working on some blog posts so I have some ready to go for April. Stay tuned!