I love fun stuff like this. It’s distracting me from the hell hole that is my life lately. Thanks Dangerously Normal Spoonie for the idea!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? North Pole from Yankee Candle.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Emma Watson
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Tom Hiddleston (seriously, he’s only four years older than me.)
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I was 24 when I got married, which is about how old I expected I would be.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not as bad as on the show, but my husband is definitely a hoarder.
6. Can you do a split? Yes. I’ll have you know I haven’t stretched in two years and didn’t before taking these pictures just now.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I think about five?
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Umm…Atlantic, Caribbean, Mediterranean, and Adriatic. So four.
9. How many countries have you been to? I think eight…(excluding the U.S.) Canada, Honduras, France, Italy, Monaco, (is Monaco its own country?) Germany, United Kingdom (including England, Wales, and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Alexis Ruth
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Jacob Daniel
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F. Very, very F. (In the apt words of one of my uncle’s college professors, “Oh, you don’t get F, you get F minus!”)
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Adventures in Wonderland and Saved by the Bell
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? That would have been second grade…a black cat.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Yes. I loved and need to reread Harry Potter. I need to finish Hunger Games (only finished the first book). And I need to set fire to Twilight.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British. It’s in my royal heritage, you know.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes.
19. Are your grandparents still married? They’re dead.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course. If you don’t, I don’t want to imagine how tragic your childhood was.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Seabreeze! (Twelfth oldest operating amusement park in the world, fourth oldest in the U.S.)
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray
25. Is your father bald? Getting there.
26. Do you know triplets? Not personally.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Neither, although if I had to pick one, The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Who hasn’t?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Revolution Pizza (best gluten free pizza anywhere!)
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Too many times.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?Sam’s Club
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Kevin Charles
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Bootie
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My hubby, David.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs.
36. Can you whistle? Eh, not really.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? We have one over by the bathroom door that we put there while I was recovering from knee surgery so if I needed to crutch to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I could see where I was going. We just never got rid of it. But it’s pretty much hidden by a dresser, so you can’t see it until you’re right in front of the bathroom door.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Nope. Stopped doing that when I was 12.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes. Ends up being about 30 pills daily.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Sigh…Endometriosis, adenomyosis, celiac disease, infertility, major depressive disorder, anxiety, episodic migraines, hypothyroidism, pituitary tumor (prolactinoma) that was surgically removed and had better not come back, left internal carotid artery aneurysm, dysautonomia, orthostatic intolerance, moderate hypovolemia (I don’t have enough blood, but I’m not anemic), and “very severe” venous pooling, both of which indicate POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). And I might have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome; I have an appointment with a geneticist in a few weeks.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I work at one and trained in many, so I’m going to assume this question means as a patient. So then…15, to the best of my knowledge, including emergency room visits, admissions, and procedures or surgeries. That excludes appointments.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? What person in their 30s hasn’t!?
43. Where do you buy your jeans? New York and Company
44. What’s the last compliment you got? A comment from a lovely reader on my blog: “Thank you so much for such an informative post on brain fog. I know I get it a lot and it drives me bonkers. Reading your experience makes me feel less alone!”
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Most of the time.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Lady Gray and English Breakfast.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Too many. I only wear about seven of them.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Jesus is my Savior, not my religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I think I was about 7 or 8.
50. Why do you have a Tumblr? I don’t. I just copied this list from someone else!